Note-Taking and Documents
These tools will help you take notes no matter where you find yourself needing to jot something down. You will also find tools that help you create documents from your notes that you can use or share with others.
- Evernote. This powerful note-taking app allows you to take a photo with your phone, type in text, clip information from the Internet, use on your desktop, or use on your phone.
- Google Notebook. This web-based note-taking app also has access to Google search capabilities, Google Bookmarks, a rich-text editor, and labels.
- Zoho Notebook. This app is a powerhouse with capabilities for integrating audio, video, html, urls, files, and much more. Tools include line, text, freehand, and shapes.
- UberNote. Another web-based app, UberNote allows you to email or IM notes, bookmark, and access from your desktop or your mobile phone.
- WebAsyst Notes. Create notes and then organize them in folders, share with others, or access other services such as photo storage, manage projects, and more.
- Notefish. Save web content on Notefish notes, then organize and share your notes as you like.
- Luminotes. Described as a personal wiki notebook, this note-taking app lets you create notes, link them together, and stay organized in an easy-to-use format.
- FruitNotes. This online notebook offers features such as calling from your phone and leaving voice notes, uploading photos and videos, and online sharing.
- Wridea. Write down what you need to remember, then edit, categorize, and even share your notes with others.
- Net Notes. This Firefox add-on allows you to save notes on websites into your bookmarks.